Sanlam UK is a leading provider of wealth and investment management services to private clients, professional advisers, charities, corporates and institutions. Combined, we manage almost £9 billion of client assets from 14 offices across the UK, employing a diverse range of c.500 professionals.
We are part of Sanlam, the global AA-rated financial services Group that was established in 1918. The Group provides a range of financial products and services to over 10 million clients globally and is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. We have attained our size, strength and reputation by providing a high quality, personalised service to clients, whatever their stage of life or financial ambitions.
Based in our offices in Bristol; we are currently looking for a Client Services Representative.
Key to this role will be your excellent communication, customer service and relationship management skills. This would be a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have experience of working in Financial Services in a customer or client facing role, who want to work in a great team environment in our offices in the centre of Bristol.
The role is a core function within Client Services as it is the initial contact role and the face of Sanlam UK. Client care must be proactively considered; emphasis placed on provision of service excellence and value to our clients and their wealth, ensuring work is right first time, every time.
The central responsibilities are to own the relationship with Financial Advisers, Clients, Sales Team members, Third Party Service Providers and colleagues. The individual will require excellent relationship management and influencing skills, as well as being able to demonstrate market leading customer service skills.
Skills and experience
- Continually focus on delivery of excellent customer service to ensure that the Company is highly valued by our clients
- Manage high volumes of calls and emails from Financial Advisers, Clients, Sales Team and Third Party Service Providers
- Investigate and resolve complex queries/issues within service standards ensuring ownership through to completion
- Provide training support to Financial Advisers as and when directed
- Provide support as and when required to the Customer Services department
- Liaise with relevant parties to chase outstanding documentation required to complete tasks
- Opportunities may arise to get involved in technical projects related to area
- Complete all tasks in line with service standards, procedures and compliance guidelines
- Meet all Financial Conduct Authority regulations
- Provide sales support to Sanlam sales staff and Financial Advisers
- Manage all online queries through to completion
- Complete basic administration processes and produce client documentation
- Provide online support and guidance for New Business applications on Portal
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate the following:
- Financial Services qualifications – either part or fully qualified i.e. IOC, CII, Certificate in Financial Planning
- Reasonable understanding of Wrap platforms
- Previous experience within the financial services industry, particularly externally-facing client servicing
- Good knowledge of Bonds, GIA, ISA and SIPP
- Good understanding of model portfolios
- Reasonable understanding of trading
If you think you're our sort of person, please email email@example.com
with your details